If your outdoor activities include an all-day paddleboarding adventure, you’re going to need a SUP deck bag. If you’ve enjoyed a yoga workout on your SUP, or an afternoon on a fishing paddle board, why not expand your aquatic horizons and try a longer excursion, or maybe even an overnight outing?
After a week cooped up inside at work, you’re ready for a weekend getaway. Your paddle board is your vehicle for the voyage. If you want your SUP outing to be perfect, then you should be the one who gets wet, not your belongings. If you think that a standard bag is all you need, think again. Water is wet and if you’re riding a paddle board, you’re surrounded by water. A bag that isn’t waterproof can leave you with soggy things inside.
If you travel somewhere, you bring a suitcase, right? If you travel via paddle board, you can streamline your packing and just bring some of your basic necessities along with you. In order to keep those things safe and dry, it’s time to go shopping for a SUP deck bag.
Traveling With A Paddle Board Deck Bag
The appeal of a paddle board is that it’s an easy way to travel on the water. The paddle board is big enough to store some supplies, but you’ll need something that can safely hold things like a change of clothes, car keys, cell phone, snacks, and whatever else suits your itinerary. You want a paddle board deck bag that’s waterproof, or something that’s water-resistant and has a waterproof insert. Your board might have tie-down points or self-adhesive points that will keep the deck bag from falling overboard. That makes it a lot easier to keep your bag out of the water, even if you fall in.
What To Expect With The Best SUP Deck Bag
Waterproofing, of course, is the most important consideration when selecting your best SUP deck bag. You don’t mind getting wet, that’s part of the fun of paddleboarding— but you sure don’t want your dry clothes or cell phone getting soaking.
SUP deck bags come in a variety of sizes. The size you need is the one that will hold what you plan to bring on board. Remember, though, when packing, that you don’t want to pack a bag that’s so heavy it’s going to throw your board’s weight capacity off balance.
Delicate won’t do it for a reliable SUP deck bag. It’s durability you’re shopping for because the bag needs to be able to stand up to the activity. You don’t want the bag to rip and risk losing the contents inside.
The best SUP deck bag isn’t a “one size fits all” decision. Fortunately, there’s a great variety of sizes and colors from which to choose.
The Versatility Of A SUP Dry Bag
Your SUP dry bag isn’t restricted to water environments. These bags are also suitable for other outdoor activities because they’re designed for rugged usage. You might find yourself packing your SUP dry bag on other trips in addition to your paddle board getaways. Some SUPs have hooks on the board so that you can secure your bag. You can also pack it into the bungee netting. Before bringing the bag on board a SUP, however, you do need to keep the weight in mind. Don’t fill the bag to the overload point.
Choosing A Paddle Board Dry Bag
A paddle board dry bag holds a lot of things without taking up a lot of cargo space on the SUP. Some might include features such as a holder for your fishing rod, a useful addition if you’re planning on doing some angling as you sail. Being on the water doesn’t have to mean leaving technology behind; waterproof Bluetooth is a welcome feature as well.
- Durable and Compact: Made from ripstop tarpaulin with sturdy welded seam which is designed for years usage, tear, rip and puncture proof. Perfect for almost any extreme adventure you can imagine.
- Waterproof Guarantee: Solid roll-top closure system provides secure watertight seal. Keeps your gear dry in any wet situation where the bag is not fully submerged. Protects your valuables from water, snow, mud and sand.
- Easy Operation and Cleaning: Just put your gear in bag, grab top woven tape and roll down tightly 3 to 5 times and then plug buckle to complete seal, whole process is very quick. Dry sack is easy to wipe clean due to its smooth surface.
- Multiple Sizes: 5 Liter to 40 Liter to meet your demands on different occasions. 5L, 10L include one adjustable and removable shoulder strap for cross-body, 20L, 30L, 40L include two straps for backpack style carrying.
- Versatility: The dry sack can float on water after being rolled and buckled, so you can track your gear easily. Perfect for paddling, sailing, canoeing, surfing, snowboarding, climbing, hunting or having fun on the beach. A nice holiday gift for family and friends.
- Waterproof - The paddleboard deck bag is made of high density TPU. Overall waterproof to keep your items dry when boarding and kayaking
- Deck Bag or Backpack and Easy Carrying - It comes with 2 small elastic rope and 2 adjustable strap to fix the deck storage bag to the board or used as back pack when do water sports. Handle on top easy to carry
- Functional Dry Bag - 1 big storage bag about 21 L, 2 mesh bags on the side for packing water bottle, 1 net pockets on the outside top for small gear. The front of the sup deck bag is measured with wavy webbing, used to fix accessories on the bag
- Heavy duty dry bag backpack waterproof suits for paddle boarding and kayak, such as paddleboard, surfboard and even inflatable board
- Perfect gift to women and men. Our water bag is lightweight and roomy making it an essential dry bag for all your travel plans and river trips
- ★【Reliable and Sturdy】Our Bag for Kayak features being designed as reliable and sturdy is of great convenience to carry, and the snap hooks easily attach to your kayak or SUuPs.
- ★【Easy to Use】Our Deck Zipper Bag which is practical and easy to use and the attached hooks easily attach to your kayaks or SUuPs. Prevent loss due to wind, waves, bumps, etc.
- ★【Helpful Reflective Strips】Our Deck Storage Bag which is designed with helpful reflective strips is of great help to provide more safety during night activities.
- ★【Widely Use】Our Kayak Storage Bag is perfect for boating, kayaking, paddling, sailing, canoeing, surfing, or having fun on the beach. You can rest assured to buy.
- ★【Versatile and Useful 】Characterized by being designed with a versatile and useful handle, our Deck Bag attached hooks to easily attach to your kayaks or SUuPs.
- FREE WATERPROOF Phone Case: keep your essentials like your keys and phone safe.
- SUCTION CUPS DON'T WORK ON INFLATABLE BOARDS: suction cups will only work on smooth hard boards.
- CLIP AND BUNGEE SYSTEM: includes 4 clips and a bungee for attaching do your board's D Rings.
- LARGER THAN OTHER POUCHES: 12”x14” inches is large enough to fit sandals, water bottles, sunscreen and even your SUP-Now Paddleboard Carry Strap, but it is not too large to be inconvenient.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: We are paddleboarders just like you. We only sell products that we use and love. If you are not 100% happy, simply return the deck bag for a full refund.
Beginners might feel comfortable with an all-arounder SUP board and a dry bag that’s compact and durable. If you’ve been paddling long enough to be an expert, a mid-sized bag that’s waterproof and has stronger straps will carry all your paddling accessories and, if you end up in the water, they won’t end up wet. Choosing the right dry bag means that you’ll be able to protect your valuable paddle board gear.
Remember that fishing trip? You’ll need a larger dry bag to hold your fishing supplies.
If you’re not traveling far, small dry bags or a dry pouch will work for those short-distance trips.
Have Waterproof Bag For Paddle Board, Ready For The Trip
Paddleboarding is a versatile sport, capable of satisfying the physical activity that everyone needs, but it’s much more than that. Imagine a day on the water, out in nature’s beauty, enjoying the sound of the water and the warmth of the sun. Sounds idyllic, right? Right up until you realize that you need water down your throat, not just on your skin! So of course you’re going to bring beverages on board to quench your thirst. The beauties of nature are especially attractive when you’re enjoying the view on the water, but when the fish that you’re admiring start to remind you that it’s been awhile since breakfast, you might begin to see all things finned and gilled as a reminder of how hungry you are. And if you’re planning an overnight camping outing, of course you’ll need a tent.
So pack your bag and set forth to where your paddle board will take you!