The saga of the BlueFin SUP begins back in the 2010S. That’s when a water-loving family in the UK with a desire to share their passion for aquatic sport began creating a variety of inflatable paddle boards that are both affordable and superior in quality. Your BlueFin SUP will deliver precision paddling, stability, portability, and versatility. Beginners and veterans, fans of rough waters and fans of calm sailing, the performance delivers every time. Looking for a SUP that doubles as a kayak? You’re BlueFin bound because there’s a BlueFin for everybody!
Best BlueFin Boards Offers
The Bluefin Cruise SUP
When BlueFin SUP boasts that their BlueFin Cruise SUP is versatile, they aren’t kidding! As a paddle board, the BlueFin Cruise holds up to 28 PSI and maintains its toughness because it’s made with 1000 Denier Exo Surface Laminate PVC with Pro Weave drop stitch. But—and here’s where the versatility comes into play—if you want to switch to kayaking, the BlueFin Cruise comes with a conversion kit that turns your SUP into a kayak. Just clip on the padded seat, exchange the SUP handle for a kayak paddle blade, and you’ve made the transition.
The Bluefin Carbon Cruise SUP
This BlueFin SUP’s expert construction fulfills the expectations of its superior materials and has a few special attractions as well. Structural rigidity is enhanced by the SUP’s second inflation chamber located under the deck pad. The carbon-reinforced side rails assist in maintaining stability when the SUP enters choppy waters. Add five grab handles, the front- and rear-cargo systems, convertible paddle, high-volume pump, and built-in GoPro mount and you know that, whether you’re up for a SUP ride or craving a kayak—yes, the Carbon Cruise SUP is a convertible!—you’re in for a dream ride on the water.
- LOOKING FOR A PRECISION BOARD PACKED WITH HIGH PERFORMANCE DESIGN? Only Bluefin Cruise Carbon comes with FRS carbon composite rail, 1000 Denier Exo Surface Laminate & Pro-Weave Drop Stitch. Bluefin makes the most rigid & stable inflatable stand up paddle board you’ll ever buy.
- WE PLANT A TREE FOR EVERY PURCHASE - The environment is at the heart of everything we do at Bluefin. While we seek to use recycled materials in our manufacturing processes, Bluefin remain committed to planting a tree for every purchase made, helping to give back to our planet’s natural resources.
- FLEX REDUCTION SYSTEM (FRS): Robust Carbon fibre rovings woven into a diagonal twill pattern produce our 3K Carbon fibre rail layer. 210gsm carbon textile allows stiffness & flexibility. Carbon mid-rail is heat-welded between internal and external rail tape for unrivalled tension & rigidity.
- AIR DUO INFLATION: Independent Inflation Loop Air Duo inflation is a huge advancement in iSUP construction. With a stand alone central inflation loop inside the massive main air chamber Carbon is more indestructible, rigid and high volume than ever. Carbon can even float on the inflation loop alone making it a stand out safety feature as well as stiffness enhancer.
- US BOX FIN + CARBON FIBRE PADDLE: 2 piece carbon paddle with ergonomic shaft weighing almost 70% less than standard SUP paddles and floats too. Match your fin to the conditions with US Box design. No metal parts or tools to lose, clip fins in securely in seconds.
The Bluefin Cruise Tandem Multi-Person SUP
Why paddle board solo when the BlueFin Tandem Multi-person SUP is capable of supporting 530 pounds so that you can bring along a fellow SUP enthusiast? Even with its length, the BlueFin Cruise Tandem isn’t hard to turn, and the grooved deck pad keeps your feet comfortable as they maintain grip traction. Lots of accessories come with the Cruise Tandem, including leash, pump, two kayak conversion kits, two fiberglass paddles, and a backpack to hold everything.
The Bluefin Bards Warranty
BlueFin SUP is so confident of the quality of their product that they offer a five-year warranty covering any manufacturing defects, beginning with the date that the SUP was delivered. BlueFin asks that customers returning SUPs for repairs allow 28 days for the board to be returned after it’s been received.
The Bluefin Inflatable Paddle Board
Maybe you think that a hard board is the more durable choice for paddleboarding. But consider the advantages of an iSUP. It’s easy to transport, so you can carry it in a backpack. You don’t have to worry that you’ll drop it and possibly damage it. Inflatable does not mean flimsy; the BlueFin SUP is so tough that the company offers a five-year warranty on its product. You’ll appreciate the advantages of an inflatable paddle board and once you’ve ridden one, you’ll never go back to a hard board.
Top Rated Bluefin Paddle Boards